[rt-users] SOS - RT 4.0.1 wont work after restarting the server from a power outage

omaisz-takács dániel omaiszd at e-bone.hu
Tue Dec 20 06:19:05 EST 2011

Hi all,

Our server got a "crash" from a power outage, after restarting our RT  jumps
to the /Install/index.html site, with only one message:

Config file /opt/rt/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm is locked

I found out if I give write permission to the SiteConfig, it will go into
the install procedure, but I don't want that, as this RT instance is in full
production now.

Please give some guidance, as fast as possible.

Thank you! All help is welcome!

Regards,

Daniel