[rt-users] Help with shredder in 3.8.10

Dennis Comeaux dennis.comeaux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 14:22:57 EST 2011

Ah HA!

Use rtx-shredder 0.07, downloadable from cpan.

[root at rtrestore090327 sbin]# pwd
/root/RTx-Shredder-0.07/sbin
[root at rtrestore090327 sbin]# ./rtx-shredder --plugin help-Tickets
USAGE
  masks

    If any argument is marked with keyword `mask' then it means that this
    argument support two special characters:

    1) `*' matches any non empty sequence of the characters. For example
    `*@example.com' will match any email address in `example.com' domain.

    2) `?' matches exactly one character. For example `????' will match any
    string four characters long.

ARGUMENTS
    Arguments which all plugins support.

  limit - unsigned integer

    Allow you to limit search results. Default value is `10'.

NAME
    RTx::Shredder::Plugin::Tickets - search plugin for wiping tickets.

ARGUMENTS
  queue - queue name

    Search tickets only in particular queue.

  status - ticket status

    Search tickets with specified status only. 'deleted' status is also
    supported.

  updated_before - date

    Search tickets that were updated before some date. Example: '2003-12-31
    23:59:59'

--
"il n'y a pas de liberté s'il y a dépendance"
   --Theobalt