[rt-users] Changing passwords/accessing preferences as a normal user

Tyler Morgan tylerm at tradetech.net
Wed Feb 2 20:15:09 EST 2011

How do I allow RT users to change their own passwords?

I search the wiki for "change password" and get this page:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ManualUsingWebInterface which seems
promising at "Changing your own user information", but this is either
out of date or wrong or requires other things or something in addition
to the information provided.

I don't have a "Preferences" link along the left as a normal user.

I have a "Preferences" link as root. I can't figure out how to give
normal users permissions to edit their own settings... which just
strikes me as silly.

How do I let normal users change all these settings for themselves?