[rt-users] CF value is not updated from perspective of callback

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Thu Feb 3 11:36:46 EST 2011

*crickets*

Okay, well, just so everyone knows, "Require CF being set
before resolve" won't work properly without an answer to the
quoted message below.  The user will be shown the error screen,
but can just navigate away from it without using the back
button, and will find that the ticket is in fact resolved.

So if that matters to you, don't use this after all :/

     http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/RequireCFResolve

Or, you *can use it* with an 'On Resolve' Scrip that sets
the ticket status back to open, if it was resolved, and
if your CF is not set.