[rt-users] monthly reports?

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Thu Feb 3 12:57:11 EST 2011

I am trying to figure out how to do a monthly report for the activity we
had go through RT, and I am having a devil of a time trying to figure
out how to build my query.

Basically I want any ticket included which was open, stalled, or new at
ANY point during the month of January.   Said another way, I do NOT want
it to include tickets which were open then resolved prior to January 1,
nor new tickets since the beginning of Feb.

Surely this is the kind of report that other folks are running on a
routine basis, right?

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590