[rt-users] scripts for daily notifications for unassigned and unresolved tickets

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 3 13:18:30 EST 2011

Joseph,

Unfortunately, I haven't set up a Global Dashboard. But after looking over
the options, I don't think you can create a single Global Dashboard to send
a "Daily Reminder" report without that report including everyone's tickets
for everyone to see.

What I did was go to each Queue Manager and ask them if they wanted such a
reminder report and set up a dashboard for them (only). That has worked well
for us.

Sorry.

Kenn
LBNL