[rt-users] Re quest Tracker Doesn't work properly Web if Doesnt show all Elements

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Mon Feb 7 09:39:13 EST 2011

On 07 Feb 2011 02:41, rtjoe wrote:
>  # THE WEBSERVER:
>  Set($WebPath , "/");
>  Set($WebBaseURL , "http://rt.example.com");

You should replace the two lines above with just:

    Set($WebDomain, "rt.example.com");

Read perldoc etc/RT_Config.pm to find out why.

>  # THE DATABASE:
>  Set($DatabaseType, 'mysql');
>  Set($DatabaseHost, 'localhost');
>  Set($DatabaseUser , 'rt_user');
>  Set($DatabasePassword , 'wibble');

You might want to change your db password now if that's the actual
password above.

> I think you mean this :
>
> http://ipadresse/rt/index.html

That's not the file I meant.  I meant viewing the source from your
browser on the page in this screenshot:

>> You're not getting the images or CSS.  What are the CSS urls in the HTML
>> source?  And the image url?
>>
>> Thomas

But fix the config and restart Apache first.

Thomas