[rt-users] set a default queue

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Mon Feb 7 12:25:20 EST 2011

More noob questions  :-O

We have 7 different queues to differentiate what type of problems we
deal with (sysadmin, helpdesk, a/v, etc).

I don't mind the drop down menu for queues listing these alphabetically,
but it would be REALLY nice if I could set a "default queue" for
everything OTHER than requests that come in via email.

Said another way:

* if a ticket is created via email, the queue should be set to
"unassigned" (one of our queues).   This part is already working...

* if a ticket is created using the RT interface, the default queue
should be "helpdesk".

What do I need to change to make this happen?

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590