[rt-users] Queue-specific message box contents

Brian P. Bilbrey bbilbrey at dynaxys.com
Wed Feb 9 13:22:35 EST 2011

On 02/09/2011 11:35 AM, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Brian,
>
> We do this as well, but we use individual Custom Fields with specific
> values to select from to get a more precise set of inputs.

Thanks, Kenn.

I also have a number of Custom Fields used for the purpose, but I wanted to
provide some "guidelines" in the prose portion of the ticket to ensure that the
right boxes were ticked without having to do separate custom fields. It may yet
come to that, but this is a good step, and Dominic hit the target with his response.

best,

.brian

--
Brian Bilbrey : Dynaxys LLC : UNIX Systems : 301.622.0900 x364