[rt-users] search by CommentedOnBy?

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 16:25:10 EST 2011

I hate to necro an old, dead thread but.. this seems to have come up again..
from two separate people.  I did figure out if I edited the advanced section
and added __CommentedOnBy__ I could at least see who the last person was to
comment on a ticket, but here's my current problem:

Helpdesk manager person has some software that spits out how many calls a
given worker does, and wants to compare this with the RT records.  For
example, Worker A takes 54 calls in a night.  Helpdesk manager person wants
to check the RT records to see if he has made 54 comments for that given
night.  Kind of a making sure ppl are doing what they're supposed to be
doing.

So sometime before the end of the month, I need to figure out a way to form
a query to show all comments in a given month.  Maybe not "show" them, but
just a list to say... Worker A commented on the following tickets this
month.

Does anybody have any suggestions where I could start with something like
this?