[rt-users] Making New RT Install accessible from example.com/rt when example.com/ hosts another website

Mark Lewis markl at intellifuel.com
Tue Feb 15 14:38:53 EST 2011

Nick,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm closer! I now get 403 Forbidden when I go to www.example.com/rt instead of a 404.

I corrected my RT_SiteConfig.pm file per your instruction, that makes sense to me now.

I removed all the virtual host crap, and added:

<Directory "/var/www/htdocs/base/bin/rt">
        Options FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /rt /var/www/htdocs/base/bin/rt

So, now its 403'ing. I will continue to tinker but if you see something noticeably off here, your input is MUCH appreciated!!

Thanks again!

--
Mark Lewis
Intellifuel Systems, Inc.
markl at intellifuel.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material as well as all copies.