[rt-users] Change Language to French for specific queue

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 17:42:10 EST 2011

Create templates specific to the queue with the names as global templates
and translate them. Language of the web interface picked from browser or
from user preferences if those are set.

Regards, Ruslan. From phone.
17.02.2011 0:04 пользователь "Jay Pat" <glamorous_gujju at hotmail.com>
написал:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm using RT 3.8.1 on CentOS with Perl v5.8.8 and Apache v2.000004.
>
> I have several queues in the RT but I just need to configure one queue
with French language. In other words the reply, from, date, month, day, text
(auto-reply and other scrips) to show up in french by default to all the
requestors and administrators.