[rt-users] search by CommentedOnBy?

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:40:49 EST 2011

..so I've been racking my brain on this one for awhile.  Any guidance is
appreciated.  The aforementioned query works great, I just need to integrate
it into RT.  However, the RT queries seem to (I'm sure for good reason)
strip off alot of that query to the point that it doesn't work.  I've tried
manually setting it as the query in a custom Results.html, still to no
avail.  I'm not quite sure how to proceed.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?