[rt-users] scrip OnComment triggered when script is resolved

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 22 08:31:29 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 08:23:36AM -0500, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 09:26:30AM +0100, Nicolas GUIOT wrote:

> > I'm curious : why do you ask about 3.8.9 ? Is it just a way to say
> > "you should upgrade the latest stable version" ? Or it might very
> > probably solve my problem ?  The point is, I don't plan any upgrade
> > to this version, as I wish to stay on debian stable...
>
> There have been multiple bugfixes related to signature handling since
> 3.8.7 was released more than a year ago.  I was under the impression
> that Debian stable (the new stable) had 3.8.8 while oldstable was
> still 3.6

Just to note: if any request-tracker3.8 Debian users do have particular
issues with the version in stable, feel free to file them in the Debian
BTS, especially with information about fixed upstream versions if you
have it. I can't promise that they'll be fixed in Debian stable, but
I am considering cherry-picking some issues for a point-release
(subject to the stable update policies).

Cheers,
Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team