[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth Installed need Help

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Wed Feb 23 04:27:08 EST 2011

Hello Guiseppe

I don't exactly what I'm talking about .. so I'LL describe in which way
should it work

The Authentification Server is an ActiveDirectory on an Windows2008 Server

so if you Logged in in the Main network system with username and Password
you have automallically

access to the rt interface without double authentification

in fact .... the AD server should handle the Authentification to the RT
-Server

maybe if it's fail an fallback to RT Authentifiaction would be nice but at
the moment it isn't necessary.

An other   option is to make the authentification  from AD to Apache ... so
this would be fit too.

like i said my background knowledge at this sector is very small

best regards john