[rt-users] RT-3.8.9 upgrade problem with Rules.

Jason A. Smith smithj4 at bnl.gov
Wed Feb 23 18:26:58 EST 2011

I recently tried to update our RT server to 3.8.9, but had a problem
that I suspect may have something to do with this item from the changelog:

* Include Rules with Scrips when previewing recipients

When using the web interface and clicking on the reply or comment links,
I just get a single error message:

RT::Transaction::Rules Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands.
(/usr/share/rt3/html/Ticket/Elements/PreviewScrips line 88)

Note, line 88 of Ticket/Elements/PreviewScrips is the new section of
code added in 3.8.9 that starts with:

% if ( $Object and $Object->Rules ) {

I followed all the upgrade proceedures, checking rt-test-dependencies
and running vulnerable-passwords, shrink_transactions_table.pl and
rt-setup-database to run the update from the previous 3.8.8 version.

Does anyone know what might be wrong?

Thanks,
~Jason