[rt-users] Creating a new Queue and Site

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Thu Feb 24 05:31:47 EST 2011

Alberto:

Based on your questions and requirements below, I would suggest you set up a new RT instance altogether.
Read a bit more about request tracker. You cannot have a url for each queue, you are able to assign an email address for it (if this is what you want), but the GUI/URL is the same for all queues.

Regards;
Roy