[rt-users] Comments get posted twice due to Jumbo interface

Gerard FENELON gerard at eve-team.com
Thu Feb 24 08:44:47 EST 2011

Hi

one of my user reported the following issue :

    When I make changes to an RT using "Jumbo",
    then after I hit save changes the Jumbo page is presented again.
    This is okay.

    The problem is that the comment field is not cleared.
    So if I make some unrelated change and forget to clear the comments myself,
    they will get reposted.

I am able to reproduce it and before diving into the code,
I would like to know whether it is a known issue, hopefully with a known
solution ?
Or is there something wrong in my config (we are using 3.8.8) ?

Thanks
Gerard