[rt-users] search by CommentedOnBy?

Kris Germann kris_germann at 295.ca
Mon Jan 3 17:01:28 EST 2011

Under 'Reports', you can choose 'Advance Ticket Search' which should call on
freeside/rt/Search/Build.html depending on how you've got your RT set up.

After this (I find) it's easier to click over 'Advanced', beside Edit Search
and Calendar; then just enter your search terms. If I wanted to search for
all tickets CommentedOnBy myself, I'd write:

CommentedOnBy = 'kris' AND LastUpdated = 'today' where 'kris' is the rtuser
id and LastUpdated is the date you wish to search. A bit hazy on the date
format though, I believe it's unixtimestamp based.

Additionally, CommentedOnBy = 'kris', would pull up ALL comments by user
'kris' from the history of your RT installation until the second you clicked
'Show Report' J

Also, a wider search would be 'LastUpdatedBy in which would would replace
CommentedOnBy with this and it would pull up status changes, comments,
replies, etc. for a specific user, or for all users chronologically.

Thanks

Kris Germann
Supervisor, Sales & Technical Support
Fibernetics Corporation