[rt-users] Adding "recently resolved" to MyDay.html

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Wed Jan 5 10:50:39 EST 2011

I might work on a ticket through the morning for a few hours, resolve it at noon, and only use the Tools->MyDay screen at the end of the day.

What I thought I might be able to do was add a second query, so the main loop looks like this:

% while ( my $Ticket = $Tickets->Next() || $Tickets2->Next()) {

And the second query, inserted right after the first, looks like this:

require Date::Manip;
my $Tickets2 = RT::Tickets->new($session{'CurrentUser'});
$Tickets2->LimitOwner(VALUE => $session{'CurrentUser'}->Id);
$Tickets2->LimitStatus( VALUE => 'resolved' );
$Tickets2->LimitResolved( OPERATOR => '>', VALUE => Date::Manip::UnixDate(Date::Manip::ParseDate('yesterday'),'%Y-%m-%d'));
$Tickets2->OrderBy ( FIELD => 'Priority', ORDER => 'DESC');

I'm getting all the tickets from the first query in the list with the second. In fact, it looks like many of the tickets are being printed a total of three times.

Josh Narins

Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge
845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Fax: (212) 994-4260
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
jnarins at seniorbridge.com
seniorbridge.com<http://www.seniorbridge.com/>

[http://www.seniorbridge.com/images/seniorbridgedisclaimerTAG.gif]

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.