[rt-users] RTx::Calendar Not Displaying

Lee Hughes hughesl at science.oregonstate.edu
Wed Jan 5 12:09:44 EST 2011

MyCalendar is included in $HomepageComponents (below) but nothing
related to Calendar appears on the homepage. In fact, if I comment out
the $HomepageComponents line completely and restart the web server,
the homepage still looks the same, even if I clear my browser cache.
How could that be?

I have the ExternalAuth plugin configured in the same RT_SiteConfig.pm
file (below) and it is working fine.

Search on "Calendar" and "calendar" shows no results.

Are there any screenshots of what the Calendar links/pages should look like?

Is it possible to insert debug statements somewhere to verify that the
Calendar plugin is actually getting called?

Thanks very much for the help.

Lee