[rt-users] attachment and This transaction appears to have no content

Rana Tanveer ranatanveer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:48:21 EST 2011

Hi Community.

I am using RT 3.8.7, my problem is when we send attachment it returns
following message to requesters of the tickets along with attachment.

This transaction appears to have no content

and normal communication is fine, this happens only  when any of the
requester or AdminCC of the queue send attachment, can someone please help
regarding this issue as i am clueless reading mailing lists.

*LAHORE LIONS*

Rana Tanveer