[rt-users] Communicate a message to web UI from inside Scrip?

Christian Loos cloos at netsandbox.de
Thu Jan 6 16:57:27 EST 2011

How about put a comment with your script in the ticket.
The Ticket history would then look like this:
* Status change from open to resolve
* Comment: ERROR: Cannot resolve without a value for BlahBlah.
* Status change from resolved to open

I think this would make it clear for the user why they can't resolve the
ticket.

-Chris