[rt-users] Communicate a message to web UI from inside Scrip?

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Fri Jan 7 08:47:14 EST 2011

On 1/7/2011 7:58 AM, Lander, Scott wrote:
> I don’t see anything wrong, but perhaps you might review here:
>
> http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/CustomizingWithCallbacks

Heh, I've read everything there no less than 3 times in the last
24 hours :)  I suppose another time can't hurt, but IMO this
is all really poorly documented.

> maybe soemthing will jump out at you that I don’t see.
>
> Also, just to check – I don’t think the default logging is at info level
> – gets a bit chatty.  Is it possible you are not seeing it just because
> you are not logging that level?
>
> IN your etc/RT_SIteConfig file you should have something like: ?

Yup, all set there, as I get *other* RT syslog messages.

I even changed my $RT::Logger->info call to "crit". No dice.

I succeed with $RT::Logger->info("TESTING"); from a Scrip just
fine.