[rt-users] Communicate a message to web UI from inside Scrip?

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Fri Jan 7 09:59:23 EST 2011

On 1/7/2011 9:46 AM, Raed El-Hames wrote:
> Hi Jeff:
>
> Stupid question by where did you put your callback call??
> I added
>
> % $m->callback(CallbackName =>  'BeforeDisplay',TicketObj =>  \$TicketObj,Tickets =>  \$Tickets,Actions =>  \@Actions,ARGSRef =>  \%ARGS);
>
> Just above :
> % $m->callback(CallbackName =>  'BeforeActionList', %ARGS, Actions =>  \@Actions, ARGSRef =>  \%ARGS, Ticket =>  $TicketObj);
>
> And it works:
> [Fri Jan  7 14:31:09 2011] [debug]: In Callback/Display.html/BeforeDisplay (/opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Ticket/Display.html/BeforeDisplay:3)

Hi Roy,

I didn't "put a callback call" anywhere.  I am using the
default callback calls in the RT source.

That is:

   /rt/share/html/Ticket/Display.html has stock RT callback calls.

My code:

   /rt/local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Ticket/Display.html/BeforeDisplay

references those.  See below:

>> The call to the callback in Ticket/Display.html is:
>>
>>       $m->callback(
>>           CallbackName =>  'BeforeDisplay',
>>           TicketObj =>  \$TicketObj,
>>           Tickets =>  \$Tickets,
>>           Actions =>  \@Actions,
>>           ARGSRef =>  \%ARGS,
>>       );

That's stock RT code in Ticket/Display.html

Am I missing some concept/idea you're trying to show me?

Thanks!