[rt-users] Untouched Tickets

Paul D. O'Rorke paul at paulororke.net
Fri Jan 7 12:26:11 EST 2011

Hi Jason,

I created a Dashboard from the following query made in the Query builder. I call it "Not touched today"...

Queue = 'Support'
AND Status - 'open'
AND LastUpdated < 'yesterday'
AND 'CF .{Long Term}' != 'True'

The CF is a custom field I have for tickets that are long term and I want to exclude these from my results.

This might be a good place to start.

Regards