[rt-users] Remove a post to the group?

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Mon Jan 10 12:07:37 EST 2011

Your best bet is probably to put in a robots.txt directive to tell
Google (and any other search engine) to get rid of their record, at
least then it would get removed from search results.

On Jan 10, 2011, at 11:00 AM, rt-users-request at lists.bestpractical.com

--
Jon Baker
Systems Administrator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may be confidential and subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not review, disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.