[rt-users] how to check if can receive email from special domain

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Mon Jan 10 12:13:20 EST 2011

Is tom at test.com getting a bounce message from RT?  If they are not,
it's most likely not getting that far.  I'd look in the mail logs and
make sure your MTA isn't blocking his message for some reason; if you
see the message arriving there and being delivered to RT, you'll need
to look in the RT logs to see what RT is doing with it.  But it's
unlikely that RT is blocking a message from a specific domain.

On Jan 10, 2011, at 11:00 AM, rt-users-request at lists.bestpractical.com

--
Jon Baker
Systems Administrator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may be confidential and subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not review, disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.