[rt-users] stupid question (noob)

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Mon Jan 10 17:29:15 EST 2011

We have just started using RT and are quite pleased with our initial
impressions.   But there is one thing I *really* wish it would do and am
hoping there is a configuration tweak I can make

There is an open ticket
* We use the "Reply" link/button to get information back from the user
* The user replies to the email message (properly keeping the subject
line in-tact

--> is there anyway for RT to indicate that there is "new information"
in the ticket that we need to look at?

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590