[rt-users] RTFM rights

Kurt Engle engle at 4j.lane.edu
Tue Jan 11 17:05:06 EST 2011

Yes, there are many articles with this title... but I am not finding an answer.

I would like to grant the ability for a group of privileged users to create 'Topics' under a 'Class'. I have created my group and populated it with members, I have created my RTFM class and assigned the group 'all rights' to the class and the Custom Fields assigned to the articles in the class. I had assumed that if I assign the 'Admin Class' and the 'Admin Topic' rights to the group, the members would be able to administer (Add and Delete topics) the 'Topic Tree' for the class.

Am I interpreting the rights in RTFM correctly?

Thanks for your help.

Kurt Engle