[rt-users] Sphinx full-text search engine in RT

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Wed Jan 12 03:44:05 EST 2011

Hi Cristiano.

Thanks for your reply.
It seems like your attached zip file was removed somewhere on the way, probably in your end, since it is missing both in your mail to me and in the one to rt-users. It has been replaced by a text file containing "This attachment was removed by Edge3 Transport Agent". Is it a lot of code, or could you add it to the wiki as well?

/Johan