[rt-users] Help on discouraging migration to Remedy

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Wed Jan 12 15:13:09 EST 2011

Another couple things, Remedy is propriety and inflexible, RT is infinitely malleable.

And Remedy works well with... wait for it... ClearCase! RT with subversion. You didn't mention which you were using.

Then buy some books on Remedy, put them in a stack, and say "Well, who do I bill for the time to read these?"

Generally, however, if management is set on doing something, you have to make them think it was their idea not to, right? Judo.

Josh Narins

Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge
845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Fax: (212) 994-4260
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
jnarins at seniorbridge.com
seniorbridge.com<http://www.seniorbridge.com/>

[http://www.seniorbridge.com/images/seniorbridgedisclaimerTAG.gif]

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.