[rt-users] RTFM rights

Kurt Engle engle at 4j.lane.edu
Thu Jan 13 11:22:02 EST 2011

I am using RT 3.8.8 and RTFM 2.4.3rc1.

My rights are granted per class.

I have setup a group of privileged users and have assigned all the rights available to the class to the group. Specifically, the group as 'Admin Class' and Admin Topics' to the class. The rights to the Custom Fields within the class are also assigned to the user group but the group 'Everyone' has 'See Custom Field' assigned.

I am able to create the Class as 'SuperUser' but I would like to delegate the creation of Topics to someone else.

Thanks for the help.

Kurt Engle