[rt-users] Email Queue Routing

Pierre Buhas pierre.buhas at duolog.com
Wed Jan 19 13:59:06 EST 2011

Hi Kenneth,

I suppose you are talking about a ticket CF. But in this case I presume you
need to set this CF manually when it falls into your triage queue.

Here I was thinking about a Queue CF that will be defining the email
extension (like @bestpractical.com) so that all the tickets sent by
the bestpractical guys are automatically moved from the triage queue to
their queue (bestpractical queue here with my example).. this way there is
not any manual steps for each ticket, only at the queue creation.

The thing is I am uncertain with the usage of the API I am using for the
queue CF .. All I could get is the doc from perldoc and examples on the net
.. Is there a way to display some debug values ?

Regards

Pierre