[rt-users] Customized Status

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Tue Jan 25 08:23:01 EST 2011

Read again.

$BUILD_LOCATION/local/po

Create a file called xx.po (where xx is your language ) and put the stuff between the --cut-- lines in there.

And, since RT caches a lot, you'll probably need to clean out the cache under var/mason_data. I always restart the server at the point, but I'm not 100% sure that is required.

Josh Narins

Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge
845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Fax: (212) 994-4260
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
jnarins at seniorbridge.com
seniorbridge.com<http://www.seniorbridge.com/>

[http://www.seniorbridge.com/images/seniorbridgedisclaimerTAG.gif]

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.