[rt-users] Base64 encoded emails unreadable

Patrick Hess phess at cataphora.com
Wed Jan 26 05:14:41 EST 2011

I installed RT-3.8.8 and am still seeing the same problem.  I am using the
RHEL4 sendmail-8.13.1-3.2.el4 RPM on an RHEL4 server.  When I installed
RT-3.8.8 I opted not to update the smrsh (rt-mailgate) from the 3.6.3
version that is currently running because there are two RT-3.6.3 running in
Production mode on this server.

Is it possible that the problem lies partially, or wholly, in the mailgate
application?

--phess