[rt-users] RTFM Content from SelfService

Narayanaswamy, Nagaraj Nagaraj.Narayanaswamy at tekelec.com
Wed Jan 26 08:36:06 EST 2011

Is there a way for unprivileged users to view existing RTFM articles and the contents using SelfService? We are running RT 3.8.7 using RTFM 2.4.2 and for unprivileged users even after giving "ShowACL", "ShowArticle", "See Class" and "SeeCustomField" rights, we are unable to see the Content field. Is there any other rights that I need to provide. I saw some posts where some folks have gotten it to work in SelfService.