[rt-users] Unable to get Reply to Requestor message sent

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 26 13:17:54 EST 2011

Vance,

When you go to the "Reply" or "Comment" screen, what do you see at the bootm
of the page? You SHOULD see a list of Roles/Users/Groups that will get an
email based on the active Global/Queue scrips. You can accept that list or
change it by checking certain boxes to suppress that user/role/group. If you
make changes, you must click the "Save Changes" box. Once updated or if you
like the list of recipients, then you click the "Update" box.

That should do it.

Kenn
LBNL

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Vance Walsh <vance_walsh at concordacademy.org