[rt-users] Unable to get Reply to Requestor message sent

Vance Walsh vance_walsh at concordacademy.org
Wed Jan 26 13:55:39 EST 2011

Here is what I have listed there. There is no email for the requestor listed.
Is there a configuration step with Scrips that I may have missed?

This message will be sent to...
(Check boxes to disable notifications to the listed recipients)
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence

Messages about this ticket will not be sent to...
(Check boxes to enable notifications to the listed recipients)

---

Vance Walsh
Network and Systems Administrator
Concord Academy - Concord, Mass.