[rt-users] scripts for daily notifications for unassigned and unresolved tickets

Fabrice fabrice82 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:07:14 EST 2011

HEllo,

>From RT wiki :

Email reminders

   - DueDateRemindersByEmail<http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/DueDateRemindersByEmail>-
A script (to be run daily) that sends email notifications for expired
   tickets to owners and Queues/Tickets
AdminCC<http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/AdminCC>
   - rt-remind <http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/tdb/rt3/> - Stick this
   in your crontab to send out reminders about open tickets.
   - rtReminderMails
<http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/RtReminderMails>- Cronscript
that sends mails about reminders that are due in the next two
   days to the ticket and reminder owners.
   - rtUnifiedreminder<http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/RtUnifiedreminder>-
All the other reminder scripts are based on
   StartDate<http://requesttracker.wikia.com/index.php?title=StartDate&action=edit&redlink=1>,
   DueDate <http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/DueDate> or Priority but
   not all organizations make use of those fields. Also, all the other scripts
   only send plaintext email to the ticket owner. This script sends one HTML
   mail (so you can click the tickets and links to RT searches) that lists all
   tickets that seem to be getting too old without being touched. "Too old" is
   based on LastUpdated<http://requesttracker.wikia.com/index.php?title=LastUpdated&action=edit&redlink=1>field,
with the amount of time configurable for New, Open and Stalled
   tickets.

Minifab