[rt-users] syntax of RTAddressRegexp

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 18:20:31 EST 2011

I'm using RT 3.8.8, and am getting warnings about the " RTAddressRegexp option is not set in the config".
If I understand correctly, I don't need to worry about it since I never plan to have any queues set up to auto respond with an "On Create" scrip.  But I still see the messages in root's email and on startup.  So, I thought I'd set one up.  After thinking over a regex to cover everything, I came up with the need to search for an address beginning with (ie):

shark, catfish, dolphin
 (so, shark-head, dolphin-tail, are possible)

and the domain can be:

@foobar.com
@water.foobar.com
@water