[rt-users] Show tickets depending on creator and not owner

Fabian Unfried funfried at zebra.com
Fri Jul 1 11:21:24 EDT 2011

Ok, now I'm confused, I thought every user that haven't set the privileged flag is automatically an unprivileged user and a requestor is someone who creates a ticket and the owner is the user the ticket is assigned to, or isn't this correct?

If it is like I described it, I'm fine with my setup.

I've created a ticket with an unprivileged user called "someone" after that, I was able to see the overview of the ticket, but it doesn't appear in the overview of the opened tickets and if I tried to directly go to that ticket with its ticket id, a "no permission" message appears in rt besides I give globally unprivileged users ShowTicket, but then they can see also tickets from other unprivileged user which I do not want (but they still wont be shown in the open ticket overview).