[rt-users] New install of RT4 crashes Internet Explorer 8

Christopher Lasater CLasater at taleo.com
Fri Jul 1 14:18:15 EDT 2011

	I have the same problem.  I had rt4.0.0 and upgraded to 4.0.1 and I get similar issues in both.  Firefox works fine, but IE8.0 seems to have issues just going to the RT at a glance page I start getting problems.  4.0.0 would work for a while and eventually lock up, 4.0.1 seems to lock up pretty quickly after I log in, sometimes before I have a chance to go to a ticket.  Just like others have said, if I disable active scripts then it works fine.  If I re-enable them it pretty much dies within a page or two. Debugging on RT does not show anything exciting.
	How can I log into issues.bestpractical.com?