[rt-users] New install of RT4 crashes Internet Explorer 8

Christopher Lasater CLasater at taleo.com
Tue Jul 5 12:56:16 EDT 2011

Unfortunately I experience the problem with my local RT4.0.1 but not the issues.bestpractical.com.  So its more than just what version of IE you have.  When changing the zoom level I can even get it to lock up before logging in.  Do you have any config changes on the apache side for issues.bestpractical.com? mod_perl or fastcgi?

IE Version 8.0.7600.16385 both 32 and 64bit version
Windows 7 x64