[rt-users] What RT statistics/metrics do you report on?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 5 13:11:08 EDT 2011

Steve,

I believe the "Time Worked" report offered in the wiki has some of the
answers for you. That code pulls up time reported from the TRANSACTION
table. So whether or not a ticket is resolved bears doesn't matter, neither
does the ticket owner. Anyone who reports time against a ticket creates a
record in t he transaction file. Sooo, you might want to look at that code
and borrow some of it for your own purposes.

Kenn
LBNL