[rt-users] New install of RT4 crashes Internet Explorer 8

Mike Lindsay mlindsay at kirkmangroup.com
Tue Jul 5 13:41:23 EDT 2011

Sort of unrelated to RT4, but I noticed one of my HR machines with IE8 quit
working at http://www.openerp.com/products/hr.  It would just crash the page
(sit there loading forever, never finish).  The page previously worked for
them.  Sounded similar to the problems I've seen reported here.  I installed
Chrome to get around the issue, I *assumed* some patch just came out for IE
that caused this problem, but hadn't had time to look at the history of IE
patches on the affected machine.

--
Thanks!

Mike Lindsay
Kirkman Group, Inc.
(503)783-2745
mlindsay at kirkmangroup.com

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
and privileged information or information proprietary to the sender or
exempt from disclosure under state or federal law, including HIPPA.  Unless
you are the named recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received
this message by mistake, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message.  Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or
electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other
legal document.  Thank you