[rt-users] how to access content for an attachment in scrip?

John Alberts John.Alberts at exlibrisgroup.com
Wed Jul 6 20:52:35 EDT 2011

I've found several unanswered questions in the mail list archives with similar questions about looping through attachments.
I saw several times it suggested to loop through attachments using something like
   while ( my $AttachObj = $self->TransactionObj->Attachments->Next ) {
               # do something with $AttachObj
           }

This code doesn't work because ->Next doesn't exist for the Attachment object. Is there any other way to do this?  Sorry if this is incredibly simple to do.  I'm not familiar with Perl and try to poke around and see if I can figure it out.

John Alberts
Cloud Optimization Engineer
Ex Libris (USA) Inc.
1350 E. Touhy Ave.  Suite 200 East