[rt-users] Search based on User CF's

Bart bart at pleh.info
Thu Jul 7 04:21:50 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your input, this helped me out tremendously.

It's a shame that searching based on user CF's isn't possible, in a way
users are connected to tickets and other attributes (the default user
fields) seem to be possible.
Hopefully it will be possible to also search on user CF's in the future :)
(hint hint lol)

For now I'm going to go with the option of filling a ticket CF with the
content of a user CF, I've found these wiki pages that will probably help me
with that task:

   - http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Contributions
   - http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/AutomaticCustomFieldValue
   - http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/SetCustomFieldViaMail

Thanks again, I'm off to create a nice custom scrip to achieve my goals.

Best regards,

Bart