[rt-users] Limit to the Offline page?

Bart bart at pleh.info
Tue Jul 12 11:19:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

After some testing, first with 4048, then with 2048 tickets it seems that
2048 is a reasonable number. (2048 seems to have worked for me).

For me the 2048 tickets I imported have the following facts:

   - Line count: 126.367
   - Word count: 347.297
   - Char count: 2.719.389
   - File size: 2.7 MB (which obviously is a huge difference compared to the
   18MB file)

I think that for now I'll just assume that 2048 tickets is my limit and base
our migration on that number.

It would mean that we'll have to do the import / convert steps a few times
but that's a doable situation.

Best regards,

Bart