[rt-users] Address field behavior with RT 4.0.1 upgrade

Max Hetrick maxhetrick at verizon.net
Tue Jul 12 14:18:48 EDT 2011

We just upgraded to RT 4.0.1 and we've noticed that when creating or
editing tickets, the Requestor, Cc, and Admin Cc field seems to have
remember any e-mail address which has been part of any ticket somewhere
along the line.

How do you disable this behavior? We really don't want auto-search and
completion for these fields. The main reason is that we use RT
internally and limit access from the outside world to our RT queues.
It's extremely easy to add addresses to these fields now that it seems
to pick up any e-mail address in the system.

Is it possible to turn this off within RT so it's not seeming to collect
e-mail addresses in this fashion?

Regards,
Max